Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Lamely Still In Pain

This whole wisdom tooth thing is getting old. I still can't chew anything, so I am kind of hungry because liquid stuff is getting old. Even if I could chew my jaw hurts if I move it too much.
So I also can't talk all that much. Although I did talk alot more today than I have been. Yesterday a random bruise formed on the side of my face that's been giving me more pain. At least I can use make up!
How long is this supposed to last?
The other random thing is I barely do anything and I'm exhausted. Yesterday after driving home I went to my 2.5 hour class and was dying by the end of it. Corrie and I went to a movie after and I just sat there the whole time not talking and with as little expression as I could manage so my mouth wouldn't hurt more. I am such a bum friend!
Today all I did was lay out and go to class and now I am hanging out with Cerise. Again, exhausted and sore... hmmm.
I'm a tad worried about tomorrow. I work a full day, then have about an hour break before class. Right after class I'm driving home because my appointment to get my stitches out is 8:00 Thursday morning. Right after the appointment I have to drive back to work another full day because we are doing inventory at work this week.
Normally doing all of this isn't that big of a deal and I can handle it... but my lame wisdom teeth (or I guess lack there of) are interfering!!

2 Comments:

At 6/21/2006 03:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let em work
let em live

 
At 6/21/2006 03:08:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

take motrin!! or advil and take enough to get rid of the pain!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home