Tuesday, June 13, 2006

We're Here!

Corrie and I are officially moved in. I am physically exhausted right now. We basically have been non-stop moving and unpacking and packing since Friday. Last night we finally went to bed around 2:00am. Things aren’t completely unpacked… but they are almost there.
I haven’t really been “home” too much yet. I had work today, then went to hang out with my friend Jackie before going to my first day of summer school. Then went and hung out with Cerise and ate pizza at my “old” apartment. I am going to be spending quite a lot of money on gas this summer I can already tell. Point Loma and my new apartment is a good 15 to 20 minutes away from my “life”. By life I mean school, work, most of my friends. That’s ok, I’m willing to make the drive.
I still need to get that second job. I filled out an application to PetSmart online, but need to actually go in there and talk to someone to see if they are hiring. Otherwise Starbucks is having a big hiring fair on Wednesday, so I’ll check that one out. I know there are a ton of other places to try to get hired… I’m just going with what is easy to apply to first, and if that doesn’t work then I’ll apply to more places.
I’m actually not sure right now if we have internet or not. We haven’t really seen Benita, our new room mate, too much yet. I have to unpack/find my box of cords to be able to figure it out! So who knows when this will actually be posted.

1 Comments:

At 6/13/2006 10:49:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

congratulations!! i am so excited for you girls!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home