Monday, June 26, 2006

Lots and Lots of Cleaning!

I'm not really sure if Benita (our new room mate) has ever really cleaned the apartment. After looking for cleaning supplies and finding only bleach and a Mr. Clean multi surface cleaner... I can see why. So around 11:00 last night I went to the grocery store to buy a bunch of cleaning supplies. When I went to try and leave, my car wouldn't start. I am getting really tired of this car. I waited by myself for the AAA guy to come give me a jump and called Jackie to tell her I couldn't pick her up from the airport like I was supposed to :(. That leaves me buying a new battery today. I don't think I will ever have money in my bank account again!
Anyway, I came home and hardcore cleaned the kitchen until about 1:30. It looks sooo much better, although the whole apartment smells like cleaning stuff now! Today is onto the rest of the apartment...

1 Comments:

At 6/27/2006 07:15:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

you are crazy!! i hate cleaning!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home