Saturday, July 02, 2005

Going Going Going

Have you ever had one of those weeks, or months, or few days when you just feel like you've been going and going from one thing to the next with never enough time for any one thing?? Well that is how I've felt the last couple of days!
It started with our last night at Satellite on Thursday with a child dedication. After eating cake and hanging out with friends for a short while afterwards I drove to Norwalk to get my car to drive back to my house to exchange it for my moms car and then back to Norwalk to have a sleepover at Corrie's. Friday we got to a bit of a late start after not waking up to the alarm. I went to Corrie's office to help her out a bit. Then went straight from there to pick my paycheck up from work and then to my friend Dana's. I helped Dana move all of her stuff out of her parents house into her new apartment (exciting day for her!). Also the reason I borrowed my moms car because it has a lot more space to move things.
I went straight from her new apartment home to go eat dinner with my parents. Earlier in the week my mom told me she feels like she talks to me less than when I was living in San Diego and wanted to go eat dinner or do something with me. So although this sounds sad, I "fit them in" to my schedule and went out to Mimi's Cafe. Then I went straight from dinner to Friday night Bible study. From there back to Norwalk to again spend the night away from my house.
Woke up fairly early this morning and then washed cars ALL DAY at Norwalk church to help Corrie out a little while earning money for camp at the same time! It was constantly busy all day and we ended up not making it out of there until 4:00 instead of 3:00.
Went back to Corrie's and very briefly refreshed before driving to pick Emma up and then heading to L.A. to eat at the Stinking Rose with friends from Satellite. Mmm such a great restaurant! I've never been there before. Probably cause I haven't had a boyfriend or date to take me to nice places like this! I can't wait until I am dating in college, way different from lame high school boys. Well that's what I'm hoping at least! ;) Afterwards we headed to the Getty museum. Great place, again also a great date place. Straight from there went to pick up the Butcher parents from LAX. Then back to Norwalk and now finally home!
Tomorrow it doesn't slow down! I go to my Weight Watchers meeting at 8:00 AM. Work 10-5, and then head straight to Teddy's house for BBQ and more hanging out with the Smith's and friends before they leave for the Carolina's.

1 Comments:

At 7/03/2005 10:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well it will all slow down after summer... then you will have school work (homework) agian...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home