Friday, June 24, 2005

Ok

So I've now seen 3 different people do this so I'm going to copy because I am bored and it should be at least semi interesting :) What you're supposed to do is google or yahoo or whatever these words and then put the first image that comes up. So here goes!

First name Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Middle name Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Last name Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Age Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Favorite fruit Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Favorite color Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Favorite animal Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Name of someone you love Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Name of your street Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A bad habit of mine Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

At 6/28/2005 03:10:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

what the heck is your bad habit?

 
At 6/28/2005 10:07:00 PM, Blogger thebensonator said...

haha i put "cracking my ankles" for my bad habit and that's what came up! And as for the cat, I can't remember why that was the picture, kind of random :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home