Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Apparently I am not blogging enough according to Tim and should write about every random minute detail of my life.

Today I woke up after sleeping until almost 11:00AM. Then went to eat lunch with Corrie before going to work from 1:30 to 10:00. I was $4.89 short on my drawer and found out at $5.00 or more they write you up. Considering I sold almost $2,000 worth of stuff this seems minute.
I'm finally almost over being sick.
I still haven't seen Emma since she's been home. Kind of sad, I guess she's just busy since she just got home.
Oh San Diego is so much better than here. I miss my friends.
I've been talking to this guy online and we've been talking alot lately. He seems really nice and we get along so well. In fact I think I might go meet up with him soon.
Ok the end.

3 Comments:

At 6/29/2005 11:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah the whole money thing... smart of you to take only enough to not get "written up" like you really care about that job...

Now this "guy" we have been talking about... as I told you earlier I don't think you should meet him "alone" if he seems nice, yeah it might be worth it... but don't go alone... I don't want to see your picture on the news you know...

 
At 6/30/2005 10:54:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

boys are lame! hahahaha!

 
At 6/30/2005 10:40:00 PM, Blogger Katie Drake said...

you better believe sd is better....REPRESENT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home