Friday, May 27, 2005

Deja Vu?

For those of you who read Corrie's blog, almost 2 weeks ago she wrote about getting a flat tire on the freeway. Well today on my way to help her out at work for a little bit I was flagged down on the freeway by someone telling me I had a flat! I don't know how I didn't even notice. I'm thinking it might have been flat before I left, and it was the rear tire so the car didn't pull to one side. Maybe if I didn't have my music blasting so loud I might have heard that there was something wrong! Anyway I sat waiting for only about 25 minutes until the AAA guy came and rescued me. Then when I went to go start my car to leave it wouldn't start. Nothing at all, not even a sputtering. After making sure that it wasn't operator error I went and asked the AAA dude if he could help me. I don't know how it happened, but some cap on the top of the battery had become loose, as soon as he tightened it the car started again just fine. Weird. Luckily he was still there though because I wouldn't have had any idea how to fix it!
When looking to make sure I had a spare in the trunk I found a bunch of boxes from packing up my dorm that I hadn't unloaded yet! I didn't even know they were still in there. Go figure.

3 Comments:

At 5/27/2005 09:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm... problematic..

 
At 5/28/2005 06:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang that is sweet that your were able to get it fixed by that AAA guy before he left... - davidmac

 
At 5/28/2005 08:56:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

good thing u got it fixed...and u found your stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home