Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Why am I so lame sometimes?

This summer I'm taking (or trying to take) a summer class at Cypress College. Well I looked up all of the info earlier and found out that registration starts May 16. Ok, well that's nice. But I wasn't thinking that I still had to apply to the school. I looked on the website today to make sure I had everything right, and found out that the application is due post marked by May 6. So instead of studying like I need to be doing, I just spent the past hour filling out the application and trying to figure out how to request an official transcript to be sent to Cypress. Well now I still have to mail in the application and go get the transcript sent, which who knows if that will be on time. I could have started all this awhile ago. Now I will probably get a crappy registration time, if I even get things sent on time. And I probably won't even be able to take the class anyway! Man... I have problems.
Ugh... I have so much to do still tonight and the rest of the week! I hate being stressed, I'm not good at it!

2 Comments:

At 5/04/2005 11:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am gad those days are far behind me, althogh life now seems just as stressful for me. It's those little people living in my downstairs bedroom.

 
At 5/05/2005 12:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am sorry your lame.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home