Thursday, April 21, 2005

Lameness...

I set my alarm for 6:30 this morning, planning to get up by 7:00, to leave by 7:30, to make it to work by 7:45! I know, I'm not really a high maintenance kind of gal.
Anyway I finally got up when my alarm said 7:15 (I have it set 10 min fast) and glance at the microwave clock on my way to the bathroom. 6:05. Of course I'm definitely not even awake yet so I'm not even phased by it. Well as I'm in the bathroom I think, huh, 6:05? That's not right. I go back in, look at my clock... 7:17, the microwave 6:07, my watch 6:07, Sophia's clock 6:07. You get the point. Somehow my clock had been set ahead an extra hour! So I went back to bed, but of course had barely fallen asleep by the time I had to really get up! Sheesh. I could have used the extra sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home