Thursday, April 14, 2005

I feel so awesome right now!

And why do I feel awesome you may be wondering? Because God is so amazing! Lately I've been trying to figure out what God wants me to do with my life. What he wants me to do to glorify him. I still don't know what that is, but I feel like I am in the right place where I am right now. There's some reason that I'm at this school, friends with the people I'm friends with, at the job I'm at. I don't know what God wants for me in the long run. But for right now, I am here! And I want to do everything in my power to glorify God!
When I am truly in a relationship with God and praying to him daily, deeply, I can't help but feel so overwhelmed with joy and excitement and a calmness that even when things seem crazy, God is taking care of it, and it will be ok! I want to share how amazing God is to all around me. Life is so amazing with God in it! And you know what's funny? Nothing big has happened to me specifically lately. I've just decided to make better choices that will glorify God, and deepening my relationship. And now I feel like things are fitting back into place. Why did I stray before when this is what I was missing?? God, use me where you need me! I'm open to it! I want other people to feel this joy that I feel because of you! No ones life is meant to be without your amazing, overwhelming love.

2 Comments:

At 4/15/2005 01:32:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

i am excited for you!

 
At 4/15/2005 06:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Lor!! And make sure you take me to church with you. I love it there. I feel so extremely happy there. Thanks so much... You glorified God....To Me!! :) Love ya Lor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home