Monday, April 18, 2005

Great weekend!

Although I am slightly sleepy right now from a lack of sleep, my weekend was so worth it!
Friday I drove to Irvine to go to the NYI convention and was there almost all day Saturday as well. It was an awesome (I think I use that word alot, I need to increase my vocabulary) experience. I had no idea how our district works or how the Nazarene church system works... and I was able to get a small peek into that this weekend. Oh yes... and of course... CONGRATULATIONS CORRIE FOR BECOMING THE NEW NYI PRESIDENT!!
Saturday night Corrie's dad Steve took us out for Japanese food! Yum!! It's sad I know, I'm 19 and have never before had Japanese cuisine... probably because I am not a big fish eater. But it was so good, and I tried California rolls (not sushi, that's a bit much for a first timer I think). Thanks Steve!
Sunday I went with Corrie to her church in Norwalk and then went with her to take Mackayla (I know I'm probably totally butchering her name, sorry) to lunch at CPK and then to pick out an outfit!
We took a brief nap after that and then off to church at the Satellite! And then hanging out with my friends from the Satellite afterwards... playing Jeopardy and totally losing, then watching some random TV.
Thanks for the great weekend friends! It was amazing too to feel like I was in God's presence all weekend, and to know that He is still with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home