Monday, April 25, 2005

So...

I'm having a really hard time focusing right now! I think I'm just so used to procrastination that it's difficult to get out of that mindset. Next Tuesday I have 4 art reports due, each about 1.5 pages long. The same day I have a Geology 2 page research paper due. The cool thing about this one is that it's extra credit, like my first extra credit opportunity in college ever! I'm actually doing well in that class, borderline B+/A-. But if I can do the extra credit (worth 5% of my grade) I might as well take advantage to guarantee the higher grade. Right? Then the next day I have a philosophy midterm. Why my professor gives the second midterm a week before finals begin completely escapes me. But too bad, so sad, have to do it anyway! Oh yeah and I just found out that I have a lesson to plan for Monday.
And what do I have going on this week?? Not much! So why aren't I doing anything right now?! Who knows!
Oh yeah, and I can't really put it off until the weekend because I am going home Saturday after I take a Writing Proficiency Test in the morning! I haven't seen my family since Spring Break (by the time I see them it will have been about a month ago!). So yeah. I need to get over my procrastination and get busy!!

2 Comments:

At 4/26/2005 08:35:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

procrastination! i think that it should be considered a disease or something that we could take magic medicine for and then we wouldnt have the ability to procrastinate...yeah right! well a girl can dream.

 
At 4/27/2005 08:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Corrie! Give me that new drug!! Let's see when was my last blog???!!! Mom, Teddy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home