Sunday, April 24, 2005

Only 13 more days of school left!

And then 5 finals, all on different days, and then 1 year of college down! Who knows how many more to go!
And then the stress of finding a summer job, and finalizing apartment things, taking a class at Cypress JC, and the biggest one... living back at home! Not sure if I'm ready for that one again. It's way different from a year ago when I was living at home. I'm not so much living under my parents anymore as I am living with them... if that makes any sense? I call it living at my parents house now instead of my house. Even though technically it is my house, it just doesn't feel like it anymore. Well.... lots to "look forward to" over the next few weeks!

1 Comments:

At 4/25/2005 08:28:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

dont stress. it will be ok. and you are more mature so you will be able to "deal" better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home