Monday, May 02, 2005

My life is random, so this post is random.

So the last few days have been somewhat random.
Friday I went with my friend Danielle and a couple of her guy friends to go see The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I think it was a good movie, definitely had it's funny parts. If you've read the book I think you'll definitely enjoy it, even though some parts were left out. If you haven't really read the book I'm not sure if you'd enjoy the movie. I think you will if you just know that it has some strange humor. Good stuff though.
Saturday after taking the Writing Proficiency Assessment where I busted out a mediocre essay in an hour I drove home to see the family. It was nice to hang out with them since it's been awhile. Sunday my dad and sister and I surprised my mom by making mother's day a week early since I won't be home next weekend to celebrate it. I think she really enjoyed the surprise. We went out to see The Interpreter. I really liked the movie, it's one of those ones that I'm still thinking about and almost want to see again right away just to make a little more sense of it. The story was very in depth which I think helped.
Then Sunday night after eating a home cooked meal... yum! I went to hang out with my friends from church. Always nice. Then drove back home late last night and woke up nice and late this morning because my alarm was messed up. And the one time I managed to make it on time to my first class it was cancelled, so I went to Starbucks to do some catch up homework for other classes! So exciting I know.
Basically these next few weeks are hectic. Not exciting, just hectic. School's over in a little less than 3 weeks! Wow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home