Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Need for Prayer

So I haven't mentioned this to many people. My aunt is going through some really hard times right now. I don't want to go into detail mainly as a respect for privacy and partly because of the fact that it is impossible to explain briefly. Part of the reason I went home this past weekend was to help out, and it was so overwhelming to find out all that is going on. I can only imagine what my mom is stressing out over. But basically I just wanted to ask that you keep my aunt in your prayers, as well as the rest of my family, especially my mom who is having to deal with so much and who I know is having a difficult time. The situation is weighing down so much on everyone.

1 Comments:

At 5/06/2005 10:33:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

definately...its so awesome to have a friend like you. using your blog for prayer requests is an awesome tool..you are so smart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home