Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Missing Sports

It has been a REALLY long time since I've played basketball. Today I went with my R.A. Mari and friend Jackie and another R.A. Greg to go play today at the ARC. The first shot I took was a 3 pointer and I made it, which was seriosly hilarious because I don't think I've even shot on a basket since middle school. It ended up being a lot of fun. We played 2 on 2, me and Greg against Mari and Jackie, and Greg and I won. Sweetness. Although it kind of makes me sad that I never kept playing basketball. It really wasn't all that possible since I was playing soccer year round, and basketball and soccer in high school were the same season. All the same I still miss it. I was actually pretty good in middle school, just more serious about soccer. Plus the fact that I am only 5'3" doesn't help too much. Good times. Now I'm beginning to miss soccer too. I always loved that sport. Next year I'm going to try and get onto a woman's Rec team here in San Diego, just for fun.

1 Comments:

At 3/03/2005 04:23:00 PM, Blogger thebensonator said...

Dude, Tim, I made MORE than a shot, that was just the first shot! I think I made 6 of our 15 points, not bad considering we were going by ones instead of two's :P
Satellite team sounds like fun though, is it CoEd or boys only? When is the season?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home