Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Encouraging

I came across this verse while going through the Foundational Fifty (which 3 weeks ago, sadly, I didn't know what these were until Tim explained). Once a week I have a different verse I look over. I thought I'd share this weeks because it is really encouraging for me and I thought someone else could possible benefit as well.

1 John 5:11-15 (New Living Translation)
"11 And this is what God has testified: He has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 So whoever has God's Son has life; whoever does not have his Son does not have life.
13 I write this to you who believe in the Son of God, so that you may know you have eternal life. 14 AND WE CAN BE CONFIDENT THAT HE WILL LISTEN TO US WHENEVER WE ASK HIM FOR ANYTHING IN LINE WITH HIS WILL. 15 AND IF WE KNOW THAT HE IS LISTENING WHEN WE MAKE OUR REQUESTS, WE CAN BE SURE THAT HE WILL GIVE US WHAT WE ASK FOR."

1 Comments:

At 3/03/2005 09:51:00 AM, Blogger thebensonator said...

The foundational 50 I think are just 50 key verses in the Bible that are good to know. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home