Friday, January 28, 2005

It's Good To Be Back

Let me reemphasize that. IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK. Maybe that sounds odd after my last kind of down post. I think that was just a gloomy day, I'm better now. :) But really I love it here in San Diego. I love the people I have become friends with, even though it's not as many as I thought. I love the atmosphere on campus. I love my room mate, and the rest of my dorm mates. I love the freedom. I love life and all of the upcoming possibilities, whatever they are. I love the independence, working to make my own money. I love being able to be myself and no one judges me because that's just who they know me to be. I love the people I work with. I love hanging out with whoever whenever just because, and feeling comfortable the entire time. So far I love all of my classes. I can tell they'll be challenging, but in a good and interesting way. A lot of work ahead, but that's ok. IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK.

Oh yes, Corrie's right. I love not living with my parents. Which reminds me, I should probably call them. I haven't talked to them since I got back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home