Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Just Truckin Along

I'm kind of blah at the moment. Actually I have been for awhile. I just didn't start out the day too well at all really. I had an 8:00 class this morning, which I actually got to on time, I just didn't give myself enough time to shower or eat or anything. I was hoping it would get out early so I could go back to my room and "freshen up". Well I realized I'd left my keys in my room and Sophia had classes for the next few hours, so so much for that one. Then I had to pay for my own lunch since my ID card with the meal plan was on my keys. Basically I didn't make it back to my room until about just now. I went to work right after my last class and was actually supposed to work until about 10:30, but luckily got done a little early.
It's only day 2!!! But I think there's more to it than that. My life is at one of those points where I feel like I'm just scooting along, going day by day. Nothing to look forward to at the moment I guess. School and work are full speed ahead, already have papers due and homework assignments to look forward to. Rush week at work means working every day and long days at that, running around as a "lead" trying to help the newbies.
*Sigh, not sure why I feel that way right now. I think maybe I'll try to go to bed early so I can get up in the morning and maybe go work out, that would be nice. I work another 8 hour day tomorrow after 2 classes.
Now that I've managed to whine the crap out of this post I'm going to get some homework done.
I think I need to start figuring some things in my life out. I don't think I'm just tired from work and school. I've been struggling lately with giving my life back to God. I want to do everything myself, or I just don't think to ask Him for help. I should be living for God. Right now I'm not there, but knowing that I want to and need to go back to Him. Working at it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home