Saturday, January 29, 2005

Last Night Was Fun

I ate at the grill with Cassie and Cerise, where we ended up meeting up with a couple of more friends. One thing I've found is that when I eat by myself it can take maybe 20 or 25 minutes. But when with friends, it turns into a socializing time too, which can last an hour or sometimes even 2.
Then I went and did some errands with Cerise. Yes, on a Friday night, I know, bums. We decided to make cards for people afterwards, and we watched Anastasia at the same time. I forgot how creepy that Rasputan guy is. Scary.
After that we went back to my room since Cerise's room mate was trying to sleep and we hung out with my floor mates for awhile. Noticing a common theme yet? Hanging out. It happens alot, and I love it.
We went next door to meet Cassie's new room mate Silviya, who's on a study abroad type of trip. We thought she was from France, but found out she just goes to school in France. She's actually from Bulgaria! Anyway she was so funny, she had us cracking up for about half an hour telling of her adventures getting here. It will be cool to have her here, a chance to learn a little about another culture. After a 21 hour flight she was pretty exhausted, so we let her sleep.
Somewhere in all of this I called my family, but didn't get a chance to talk to my dad, he was so tired he went to bed at about 8:00.
The evening sort of died down, so I finished the night instant messaging my friends Emma and Matt. Fun stuff. I love friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home