Monday, January 17, 2005

Where'd You Go?

I was trying to make a couple of modifications on my blog in the template section. After adding some new things I republished my blog. But then when I went to view it, my blog was gone! Well, no idea what happened. However when I went to look back at the template almost all of the coding was gone. Did I delete it somehow? I really have no idea. But after messing with a few things to no avail I changed the entire template in hopes of getting my blog back. All of my posts still existed, they just weren't showing up! So now it should be okay. The only problem is that I lost any modifications I had made, meaning my entire link section is gone. Bummer. And I don't know how to put it back. And Melissa Macomber who helped me with it the first time, is in the Philippines. Well, I guess no links for a while :'( Sorry Tim Rake.

1 Comments:

At 1/17/2005 06:58:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

well I guess it is time to do some reading up on how do that agian...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home