Monday, January 03, 2005

Grades... Finally

Tomorrow at exactly 1:15 I get to register for my classes for next semester. I decided to check my grades online today and they are finally all there. So what does my first semester in college look like? Well... a C, B, 2 B+'s, and an A- (pluses and minuses make a difference at State schools, which kind of stinks actually). That amounts to a 3.07. Sounds good to me! No complaining here. Well actually I don't like the C, considering the entire year it was a high B in my History 100 class, and then after the final (the final that I studied the most for and really worked at), it turns out to be a C, just barely passing. But oh well, tis the college life.

1 Comments:

At 1/04/2005 08:34:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

i love school....i mean great job LAURA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home