Wednesday, January 12, 2005

2 hours, 50 minutes

That's how much time I have left to work in this day. I'm sitting in the food court right now on break and realized, hey, I can post from the computers! Anyway I'm tired. Been up since 4:30 and couldn't fall asleep until about 2:00 last night. Well I should have no problem falling asleep tonight! At least I hope not. I think I might be getting sick. Nothing serious really, just a cold. Been stuffy all day and have downed 3 bottles of OJ. I always crave orange juice when I'm getting sick so I know it's here! Yuck. Nice timing eh?
Well time to get back to work, stink.

2 Comments:

At 1/12/2005 10:54:00 PM, Blogger Gunslinger said...

Work sucks, but being sick sucks worse, and being sick and going to work and school suck the hardest. Just got over my cold. Good Luck!

 
At 1/12/2005 11:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahaha sucks for you... what is this, sickness #2? i'm going on #8. you have some catching up to do.

~sophia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home