Tuesday, January 04, 2005

January 4, 2005

I registered for classes today, it was a bit of a hassle because when I tried to add a class the system said that I hadn't paid my registration fees. But after a few calls it was all right and I was luckily able to get all of the classes I wanted. The perks of having priority registration, even though I got out of the honors program which is the reason I had the priority registration to begin with. It seemed a little bit like cheating, but it's not my fault they couldn't change it until next semester. So lets see, I'm taking Philosophy 101, Elementary Math (how to teach math to elementary kids), Art History, Earth Science, PE of Children Theory, and PE of Children Activity. Fun stuff.
I went shopping with my friend Dana later in the day, which was a lot of fun. Winter Break is nice when everyone is in town at the same time. It was good to catch up with a friend.
Unfortunately Emma left to go back to UCLA tonight and she was busy with family things all day, so I didn't get a chance to see her, which was kind of stinky. But this weekend I'm considering driving up to UCLA so we can hang out without worrying about the family stuff! Should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home