Tuesday, January 11, 2005

And it's in...

I knew that I was going to have to work the 2 weeks before school started, but I was definitely dreading it. Well, I figured out the first week's schedule:
Wednesday 8-4:45
Thursday 8-4:45
Friday 8:45-4:15
Saturday 9:45-3:15
I guess all of the hours should at least somewhat make up for the gas it will take round trip once. Katie's being awesome to let me sleep on her couch for a few nights. I'm not going to drive down until Wednesday morning bright and early. Basically I'm going to be standing around with the new people, there if they need any questions and helping them out. Doesn't sound that fun to me. I know I was pretty full of annoying dumb questions when I first started. But oh well, ya gotta do what ya gotta do I guess.

2 Comments:

At 1/11/2005 10:53:00 AM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

awh work... a wonderful thing... prety soon no more crahsing on a couch... you will be BACK AT SCHOOL!!! ahahahahah

 
At 1/11/2005 06:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahaha i called the bookstore waaay after hours because i was too scared to talk to a real person and i wanted to leave a message instead (yeah i'm lame like that) and they didn't have a message machine so i didn't bother calling and no one called me about work so i'm off the hook!! yay for run-on sentences! even though i really need money, i don't think it's worth driving there every other day for a few weeks, especially if i'll be let go after a month. argh. maybe i'll find a job at the mall or something.

anyway, i miss you roomie and i will definitely call you... like maybe later on this week after you get off work. or maybe next week. i dunno. sound good?

~sophia

p.s. i am hurt that you haven't updated with anything like " I MISS SOPHIA OMG OMG!" and posted the pic of me and my weird thumbs. haha, j/k. have fun with your lame ass bookstore job :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home