Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Gettin Ready

Time sure does fly by fast when you're on vacation. This is my last week off. And really I only have a couple of more free days. I work tomorrow then go back to work and for good on Friday morning. I can't say that I'm completely dreading it. I'm kind of looking forward to the new semester and the chance to be on my own again. Yet at the same time I was definitely enjoying the days where I didn't wake up until noon. Or even change out of my PJ's all day for that matter! Well, such is life. Almost back into the swing of things...

1 Comments:

At 1/18/2005 10:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Laura its niki. Just wanted to say good luck with your new classes, i just started and i like it so far. And i also wanted to say that i love your new colors for your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home