Monday, December 27, 2004

1 Week of Vacation Over

I went to Disneyland today with my family and my mom's friend from Idaho and her boyfriend and his kids. Got a sunburned face, but I guess that was good since I'm really white right now. I hadn't really wanted to go today because it was supposed to be really crowded and it was supposed to rain all day. Just wasn't up for it. But luckily it didn't rain all day, although it was packed. I don't think I've ever really been there around Christmas time, so that was fun. I thought we would split up since we were such a large group, but we never did, which was a bummer because it made us alot slower and more indecisive and all that fun stuff. I discovered that Idahoans, even when they are 6.5 feet tall, can't walk faster than a stroll if their life depended on it.
That's ok though, it did end up being a pretty fun day I'd say. I was able to go on and see just about everything I wanted to except Star Tours and the Jungle Cruise.

Oh yes, haven't posted since Christmas. Best present was an iPod! Woohoo! I love it. I'm putting more music on my computer right now so I can transfer it. And to go along with it an iTunes gift certificate! I also received a lot of cute clothes, only 3 things I had to take back because my mom was a little off, but that's ok, because then I got to pick out more presents! A CD, new cute walletm stuff like that. Fun fun. Shopped all day yesterday and spent gift certificates and the like to buy many more cute clothes. Right now is one of those times when I'm getting tired of wearing some of the same things over and over so new clothes are nice.

Totally random:
Looking through pictures because I'm bored and also, as you can see, messing with and changing pictures. Recognize the backs of those heads? Probably obvious because of where we are.

2 Comments:

At 12/30/2004 02:13:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

i got a green mini ipod...it pays to blog things that you might want but never think you will get....my new jersey mom read my blog and ordered it for me the next day...it even says MELISSA MAE We Love YOU!! on the back....we are super cool with our ipods.

 
At 12/30/2004 03:15:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

Bensonator where are you....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home