Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Laura Benson

I am sitting here stalling for a portfolio that is due on Friday. I am just not in the mood, but I'll start soon enough. So I was wondering what would happen if I did a search on google of Laura Benson. I found a site of another girl that hasn't really been filled yet, but I thought interesting anyway, especially her Picture . And when I clicked on the Poetry Page it was a poem about an Emily (which is my sister's name!) But it's quite sad.
I guess Laura Benson is a pretty common name. I also found me at UCLA . A high school that was honoring the death of Laura Benson. An actress that scarily sounds like me... 5'2", brown hair, green eyes. Anyway and alot more, but I am done stalling now. I guess there are a lot of Laura Benson's out there.
What was fun though was "thebensonator" was the second on the google list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home