Sunday, November 07, 2004

My bed

My mom sent me this email saying "Guess who's been sleeping on your bed?" This is one of my 3 cats. His name is Rosie (yes I said his, there was a slight mix up when he was a kitten) and he weighs about 16 pounds, big for a cat.
Glad to see someone is enjoying my bed while I'm not home, good thing I don't have allergies because my white comforter is apparently full of black cat hair, I'm not really surprised.
That's one thing I do miss, my 3 little kitties, well I'm going home next weekend for the first in 5 weeks, so I'll get to see them! Oh yeah, and the family too.

2 Comments:

At 11/08/2004 10:12:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

this picture made me say "ohhhhh"!! i love your cat rosie so cute.

 
At 11/08/2004 06:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Laura your cat is soooo cute. This is Dani by the way. HAve you been home lately? give me a call sometime

 

Post a Comment

<< Home