Sunday, November 07, 2004

Living and Loving Life

Friday night and part of Saturday I had the chance to visit with a friend I hadn't seen in a while. I invited my friend Niki from Long Beach to come hang out with me and spend the night and she came! We had a lot of fun, I took her downtown (which I think she really liked) and we ate at the Hard Rock Cafe and did some shopping at Urban Outfitters and the like. It was fun because Niki was enjoying the freedom I have sort of become accustomed to now. Since she still lives at home I know she loved not having to worry about telling her parents where she was or when she was going to be home!
When we came back here we just vegged and talked and ended up watching a movie.
We discovered that if you put my sleeping bag on the ground and then your own on top of that then the ground actually isn't hard at all! So if anyone else feels like coming to visit....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home