Friday, October 22, 2004

Getting fattened up

I have been working on eating better, started exercising again at the ARC (Aztec Rec Center). I've been making good choices in food most of the time. However my mom likes to send me these little care packages with stuff for me to eat or shampoo, those kinds of things, in them. The last one she sent me had a small package of nutter butters, oreos, nutter butters, chocolate covered espresso beans, and granola bars. The one before that had 2 full size bags of taffy cookies. HOW does she expect me to eat all of these sweats and WHY is she sending me so much junk food! I guess most of the good stuff is perishable, but I really don't need the cookies or sweets. Even if I wasn't trying to eat good this is a lot of food for one person anyway! After the first one I told her she didn't need to send the cookie type stuff, hmm, I don't think she heard me.

1 Comments:

At 10/22/2004 02:16:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

goodies are for sharing and making friends...your mom is trying to help you be the cool kid at school..duh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home