Friday, October 01, 2004

Studying

That seems to be most of what I've been doing lately. I know, duh, I'm in college, suck it up. The only problem is I can't find a good place to study really. The other night there were some people in my room so I couldn't concentrate, so I went to the couch in the hallway. Then all of a sudden there were 4 other girls there too and we were just talking and hanging out. So dorms aren't really study friendly, plus they stay fairly noisy until at least midnight. So yesterday I tried going to the library after work, the chairs are extremely comfortable and all, but I just didn't like sitting there. I mean it's an awesome library, but I really just prefer to be in my room. Then there's the other distraction of the computer and instant messaging, I'm going to try and cut back on that one. We'll see...
This is the library. It's pretty sweet because it's mostly underground, you walk into that dome thing and then down steps to get into the library. And the white building behind it is the rest of the library where there's an underground path to get there. Pretty nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home