Monday, October 04, 2004

Good times

This weekend was definitely a little busier than I had planned, but that made it all the more fun! My friend Corrie drove down to San Diego on Friday night and we had a chance to hang out and drive around and drink Starbucks and laugh way too much like always. I got to play tour guide at night, which I think might have scared her a little walking near Frat row seeing many many drunk people. And walking by the ambulances and police cars just waiting for a disaster to happen. But i was so glad she came since everyone had either gone home or was at a party which I didn't want to go to. I found more friends today who don't party so on weekends i'll have people to hang out with, which is nice.
Then I had work for 6 hours Saturday and then last minute spur of the moment decision I drove to Corrie's apartment and we went out and hung out back there. It was fun again of course! Especially when Corrie started snoring really loudly 2 seconds after going to bed (maybe 2AM is a little late for old people like Corrie to stay awake ;) ). Then I drove down about 3 hours later than planned, but that was ok, I needed the sleep and sat in not moving traffic since there was an accident big enough to actually close down the 5 south freeway for half an hour.
Somewhere in there on Sunday I got a little bit of homework done, at least I don't have too much right now.
Friday is my birthday!! Yah! 19, wow that's old, hehe. So this week's going to go by extra slow since I'm looking forward to this weekend hanging with friends and family for the bday.

3 Comments:

At 10/05/2004 08:01:00 AM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

I hope you had some good tunes while waiting in the wonderful trafic... I like trafic if I can have a nice cold drink (or hot depending on the time of year) and some tunes... thank the maker for iPod....

 
At 10/05/2004 08:15:00 AM, Blogger melissamae said...

sounds like an eventful weekend...i hate traffic...but i miss it all at the same time...isn't that wierd??

 
At 10/05/2004 02:18:00 PM, Blogger thebensonator said...

well really the only thing i've told my parents I want for my bday is an ipod, but there answer was "well you have to leave something for santa", and I left my only cd taht i brought with me with corrie! So no, I didn't have good tunes to listen to, sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home