Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Training...

Yesterday and today I had training at the SDSU bookstore. My job is a cashier on the main sales floor. At first I was kind of freaking out because they taught us EVERYTHING in about 2.5 hours yesterday, and then let us ring up customers today, of course there was still people around to help us during this. Anyway I think it still went well though. And I was actually having fun with it... got a head start on meeting new people at school, and I'm getting to know my way around the campus a little bit. Can't wait until rush, it will definitely be Crazy! But then also hopefully that'll be my chance to prove myself so that I'm not let go after the rush because some employees will be since they over hire.
Well now I have many more hours of work... so so much for being home these last couple of weeks! But it's nice to get a little extra money before I leave for school. I'm working Friday, Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday.,. and could have worked Thursday, but wanted to come home for a day to kind of get stuff together before I go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home