Friday, August 06, 2004

Longest Game Ever

Anyone ever played the game Risk? Well for those of you who haven't, you should know it's one of those games that involves a lot of strategy and thinking and a little bit of luck and takes a REALLY long time. The point of the game is to try and take over the entire world, and whoever does this wins. Well I suggested that me my dad and sister play this game yesterday around 5:00 PM. And we are still playing it as I sit here typing this right now. It just never seems to end, we get close and then boom, someone gets 65 armies and it seems to start all over. Right now it's looking like I'm going to lose, but we'll see. We're all way too competitive, probably the reason this game seems to go on forever because no one will give up. Well it's fun, but I'm about ready to be done with it! Will someone please just put me out of my misery and kill me off??

Hmm looks like my dads about to get out, then emily will get alot of armies and then kill me off, hopefully, we'll see.

1 Comments:

At 8/08/2004 10:27:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

awe man risk... I wish I had people to play risk with...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home