Monday, August 09, 2004

Interview... and happy 100!

Tomorrow at 1:15 I have an interview for a job at the SDSU bookstore. I'll admit I'm a little nervous, I've only been to 2 interviews in my life, one being Day Camp (with people I'd known my whole life), and the other Subway, which wasn't really like an interview, I think the owner was desperate for workers and I now understand why, but that's another story. So wish me luck! Emily and I are going to drive down there tomorrow morning to leave plenty of time, and then we'll be home sometime later after spending a while in San Diego. I really want this job but I think many other people probably really want this job as well, so I'll just have to wait and see how it goes! If not the bookstore, then I'll most likely be getting a food job, I did that once, it wasn't really a great experience.

By the way this is my 100th post, pretty cool actually. To sum up what my blogging has been so far, all i can say is that it seems like a whole lot of random. But that's ok, random is good I think!

1 Comments:

At 8/10/2004 09:50:00 AM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

if all else fails just go crazy... You have nothing to loose at that point...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home