Friday, August 13, 2004

Zura

I finally got my dorm room assignment. I'll be in the Zura Hall on the East side of the campus, which is the side that I wanted to be on because it has 5 of the 7 dorms on this side and what I think is a good location. Here's a link to see a picture of it, with some information. Also for those of you who missed the first time I showed the crazy smallness of the inside of the dorm room, here it is . I also found out my room mates name is Sophia, besides her first name I know nothing else.

1 Comments:

At 8/14/2004 02:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for roommates!

i can't believe how tiny our room is going to be. i have so much stuff i want to bring but i don't think i'll have room for it all. but sharing our incredibly small space will surely be exciting!!

~sophia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home