Saturday, August 28, 2004

Something New

In our little ceremonial convocation for Freshmen this morning they told us that we were going to learn something new everyday... So here's what I've learned so far...
1. SDSU Fight Song...
"Fight on and on Ye Aztec Men Sons of Montezuma we will Win again. Keep your spirits high, Never bow a knee, we will fight to victory. Fight on and on Ye Aztec Men, proudly raise your banners high. For it's the red and black hail to our team San Diego Aztec Fight! S-D-S-U SDSU Aztec Fight!
2. Alma Mader... but don't feel like typing it out right now :)
3. I'm on the 7th floor, there's 2 parts to each floor, A and B. Apparently the 6th and 7th A side (I'm on A), is all girls. Go figure.
4. (Actually I learned this one yesterday)... The elevator only goes to even floors... so I have to walk up and down at least one flight of steps everyday, and yesterday was a pain moving in.
5. Two of my back to back classes aren't very close to each other, so I'm gonna have to learn how to walk fast.

That's about it... I'm sure there will be lots more soon.

This is me and the family right before they left me!

2 Comments:

At 8/29/2004 02:02:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

very cute family..looks just like how u painted them on your plate. (except for the whole eyebrows thing)

 
At 8/29/2004 07:48:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

wow at this rate you are going to learn so much your brain will burst...

strange elevator.....

fast walking is good, maybe you could be in the olympics...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home