Monday, August 23, 2004

Lasts

The past few weeks have been a lot of "lasts" for me. Last night was the last time I'd be going to the Satellite church for a while at least. It didn't hit me so much until I left and was driving home, but I am really going to miss the Satellite community. They have become so much a part of my life. I've made new friends and grown more than ever in my faith. I feel so blessed to have had these people to talk with, learn with laugh with, cry with, be comforted by. Who have helped to make it so that I know how to continue to grow in God while I am away at school. Thank you Tim, Jamie, Corrie, Jeff, Jeannie, Jeremy, Tim R, Melissa, Tyler, for your positive influence in my life.

2 Comments:

At 8/24/2004 11:57:00 AM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

hmm... I think that last last of corries for you is for your own good... No more running past 10:00 PM or actually when the lights come on... young girls out running at night, what next!!!

 
At 8/25/2004 08:13:00 PM, Blogger thebensonator said...

you're right corrie! sad, that's a very important last :( Now I really will come back home fat, no more jogging at the beach! :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home