Saturday, August 28, 2004

I made it!

Wow. So I'm finally here at SDSU, all moved into the dorms and everything. I was here yesterday too, but now I am finally here on my own, as my family left about 2 hours ago. It's kind of weird, since school hasn't started there isn't too much to do. I'm sure I'll be plenty busy soon, today was full but now it's not. I want to go out and stay out past midnight (my curfew at home) just because... hmm, we shall see. Tomorrow I picked up an 8 hours shift at the bookstore, 845-515, which is kind of stinky since they're having this thing called "Freshmen day at the beach" that I'm going to miss out on. Bummer, but the extra money is definitely nice. I just got my first paycheck yesterday, and it just about pays for Hume Lake camp next weekend, which is sweet. Right now I'm really tired, I didn't sleep too well last night, I don't really know why, i guess there was just so much to think about. I need Starbucks... too bad I can't really afford to get it. i bought this instant coffee stuff since we can't have a coffee maker, and creamer, i'm kind of scared to try it though.
Anyway weather down here in San Diego is nice, a tad bit cooler than home... I think I'm going to go wander around aimlessly and look for where my classes are supposed to be so that I'm not crazy confused on Monday, although I'm sure I still will be :)

1 Comments:

At 8/29/2004 08:23:00 PM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

first thing I did after getting settled in my room was to wonder around aimlessly...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home