Sunday, July 18, 2004

New Jersey...

I don't know where to start or what to say about the awesome time I had in New Jersey with David and Melissa Macomber. Let's see there were lots of firsts... first time to New York and all that includes, New Jersey, seeing a lightning bolt or a summer thunderstorm, going to Wildwood, eating yummy Chillin ice cream, driving on the parkway, spending a full week with great friends, flying on a plane without adults, swimming with jelly fish eggs... and I'm sure lots more. Thinking about it makes me miss nj and the macombers already :(.  Just a lot of hanging out, laughing, joking around... what makes life so enjoyable.


2 Comments:

At 7/19/2004 10:58:00 AM, Blogger OutOfTheSilent said...

without adults... I thought you were 18??

 
At 7/19/2004 12:05:00 PM, Blogger thebensonator said...

Haha, you are right Tim, I stand corrected.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home