Friday, July 16, 2004

Home

Made it back home about 2.5 hours ago. It's nice to be home but I already miss being in New Jersey... More about that fun adventure later. For right now I'm pretty tired and need to take a nap. Last night Emma and I decided not to go to bed since we didn't get home til 1:30 and were leaving at 3:45 in the A.M. and hadn't packed yet. Figured we'd just sleep on the plane. Well Emma slept the entire time, but I could only sleep for the first flight and about half of the second, 3 hours at the most. So off to sleep for a while, then I'll update all about the awesome New Jersey vacation with Melissa and David Macomber, and I'm going to try to figure out once more how to post pictures to share. For now you can visit their site to read about our adventures and see some pictures!http://homepage.mac.com/themacombers/iblog/index.html
(Hmm blogspot has changed some stuff and now the link thing isn't working right like it used to... oh well.)
 
Oh yeah... P.S. I could have updated my blog while in NJ, but I was lazy... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home