Thursday, July 08, 2004

Happy Birthday Emily!

Today Emily turned 15, wow, when I think what I knew already at 15 it's kind of crazy. Emily's not much the sharing type of person, so I'm not sure if she knows as much as I did, but I'm sure she does. Anyway we went and ate yummy boysenberry cream cheese pancakes and then went bowling where we were surrounded by old folks, and then rented some movies... I wanted to go to the beach, but she didn't, oh well. Anyway I don't think I should ever attempt to bowl again cause I suck. I got 60 points the first game and 65 the second, Emily got I think about 80 points each game. For those of you unfamiliar with bowling, 60 is NOT a good score, in fact it is an extremely crappy score, but oh well. There's still cake and presents to look forward to tonight. Oh crap! I still haven't wrapped her present! Better get crackin!
So I think this will probably be my last post before I go to NJ for a week!! Yah! I've just started packing, so much for getting a head start, haha. Anyway see you all later, and see you Macombers soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home