Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Working out - Paying off

I've started working out again for like the last couple of weeks. I am so used to just having to work out with soccer and all that it's hard for me to just do it on my own. Also I haven't worked out as much because right at the end of soccer season this year I managed to sprain my knee pretty badly and just got to play in the last game, but every time I exercised after that it would hurt ALOT for at least the next day. I play indoor soccer games on Tuesday nights and tonight was even more difficult because the girls had no substitutes... but I didn't get completely exhausted! Right now I feel pretty good, and the constant exercise has actually helped my knee to not hurt as much, right now I barely feel it. Anyway once I get back on track with eating I'm sure the weight will come off too, but for now it's nice to see that the working out is helping in other ways as well!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home