Friday, July 16, 2004

Time out of whack

Tonight my mom asked me where I wanted to go out to dinner... Well since it was about 7:30 I really didn't want to go out to dinner, I wanted to sleep, but oh well, Sizzler prevailed over sleeping. Now the family wants to watch a movie and it's almost 10:00... But see to me it feels like almost 1:00 a.m... Funny cause I never thought I really got used to the NJ time difference, but apparently I did because right now I'm really tired and don't think I'll be able to survive through a movie. I think my parents want to catch up on some time they missed with me being away for a week, and for now I think the easiest thing to do would just be to appease them.

1 Comments:

At 7/17/2004 02:46:00 PM, Blogger melissamae said...

miss you already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home