Wednesday, June 02, 2004

"Seniors Stop Asking Questions"

Yep, that's what it said in big bold letters across our Millikan bulletin today. You'd think the administration would be glad that the senior students were taking an interest in their future and caring about what they were supposed to get done before they graduated. But nope, apparently not. I don't think there are too many other high schools where the administration really doesn't want to help the students out, since it is their job and all. But you know that is just my opinion, I guess I may have a slight bias since I am one of those students who would like to be able to get everything cleared up and dealt with so that I can graduate, but that's just me. Maybe if the school would inform us in a better way of what we need to do than we wouldn't have to ask so many questions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home