Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Ophitoxaemia...?

"Venomous snake bite". So I have this anatomy project, actually it's not only a project it's my 200 point final, where I am supposed to show how a venomous snake bite affects 7 systems of the body in some kind of flow chart type poster. Yup, another poster. Fun Stuff. I thought for sure this really wouldn't be that much work. However now that it's almost 7:00 and I have just finished getting almost all of my information organized I am realizing that this is going to take much longer than originally planned. My goal is to finish this project tonight (probably won't happen, but you know) and then finish my other final project for English tomorrow. They're both due Friday... So this is looking like another late night ahead of me. Yah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home