Monday, May 31, 2004

First Day of Summer

So I guess Memorial day is the first official day of summer... for me I still have about 2 weeks until it feels that way, but nonetheless today did feel like a good summer day. Especially with the temperature at a good 82 degrees. This morning I went to go see Raising Helen with my mom and little sister. I thought it was a very well done movie, definitely a tear jerker in parts though. Then Emma and I went swimming at Teddy Smith's house (thanks Teddy) and played with the Smith boys (Oliver 4, Noah 2). Whew those kids are tiring, but so much fun. Then came home for a yummy summer dinner of bbq'd hamburgers and fruit and baked beans (my favorite). Anyway that was my first summer day, fun, busy, then relaxing... all in all not bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home