Saturday, May 29, 2004

almost done...

I figured out I only have 8 days of high school left! Sweet. 4 days of finals next week and then 4 days of senior week and then I graduate on June 10th! Yah! Then the week after that I'm going camping with about 15-16 friends up in Santa Cruz for a week. No parents just a group of newly graduated teens, should be awesome. Then sometime in July as soon as we figure out the dates Emma and I are going to New Jersey to visit friends Melissa and David. Yah more excitement! And 3 months from tomorrow I'll be moving away to San Diego to start school at San Diego State University. Wow, so just 3 months left of living at home, kind of surreal. Anyway that's my future as of right now! There's so much left open, so much that could happen, it's exciting...

1 Comments:

At 5/31/2004 12:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This may all be fun and exciting but try not to wish your life away because it moves fast. It just seems like yesterday that i was saying that stuff but it's been a year the same week you graduate and now im going on my second year of college. Just enjoy the moments and dont let them past by too quickly. About moving out it does seem very exciting now be you will be on your own but this will be the last 3 months that you live with your parents and sister (may seem great) but you'll realize how much you like it when your gone. Have a great graduation it's very exciting hope everything goes great for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home