Thursday, May 27, 2004

Lunch and Stuff

California Pizza Kitchen (or CPK as Tim calls it) lunch with the Smith Family. It was fun hanging out with all of the Smiths and eating pizza (yum). Those 3 kids are definitely a handful, but so much fun at the same time. Tim and Jamie really are blessed.
I have been thinking lately about the Satellite community and how blessed I myself am to be a part of this wonderful group of people. In the past few months that I have been going to Satellite I have really begun to get to know some of these people and I thank God that they have become a part of my life. Even when it's just hanging out going to see a movie with Corrie or eating lunch with the Smiths, being around these people has helped me to see what it means to live a real Christian life and always trust in God. The peace that these people have with God in their lives is so amazing and something that I wish everyone could experience. It's so cool to be able to trust that whatever God has planned for my life it will all be okay if I just leave it in His hands.
So thank you Satellite group for showing me these things. I know some of you read this blog and I just wanted you to know the positive influence you have had on my life, and how important you all are to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home